CHILDHOOD #4 (6 YEARS)

My, my, my old friends
They’re all leaving my neighborhood

And so, so my bike started to rust
I can’t go anywhere
And now, and then, you’re so far
Far away from me
Far away of here
Living in the shadows


Six years was passed and we’re not the same
And now we’re blaming the fate
You said “don’t be afraid, you will get it someday”
Sailing in my head

The bridges we build someday, and now it’s rusting by the time we crossed
The monsters in the neighborhood tried to eat our childhood, but we had cousins
Cousins that is forgotten, forgotten in that party like we always knew they would
Cousins all sleeping in one bed only  

The bit of the vacation we ate it in the summer, the summer we met ourselves
We all changing the colors, the colors of the town
But the town is fast, fast like our lives, lives we used to know
Times that we played without sleeping wasting all our time

Afraid of growing up
Growing like the town
We’re gonna learn no longer
No longer the time is past


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário