Down The Abbey Road (With My Kids At The Candy Shop)




Abbey Road
I'm the first and the last
Take my candies at the Bourdon's
Where's my kids?

Little Polly
I can be your best friend
Only if you promise me
You won't take diet pills

Jack Boy
Forgot his toy
At the mushroom room
Called "Silence Ville"

Pretty Holly
I know you're not quite so
Sweetie, lovely and docile
When you're fucking next door

Dear Rachel
You took my eyes off
Put it inside a box
Too many eyes to see

Evil Tim
You're not the queen
Just have a sit
Eat your jelly beans

My first daughter
Beverly Hills
They love each other
And hide the pills

Weird Stan
Where's your parents?
Don't you have a home?
Where do you go now?

Where's my kids?
I think I let them at the candy shop
Do they come back?
Or gonna eat all the candies?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário